Jennifer Morgan, Youth Minister
Note: If you are interested, there is a packet you can DOWNLOAD HERE.
Saint Anthony Youth Ministry is called to welcome and “empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today; to draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and work of the Catholic faith community; and to foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person” (Renewing the Vision, pgs. 9-17).
SAYM has Junior High and High School Youth Nights on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 until 8:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). Additional events and activities for junior high & high school youth are announced and updated in the parish bulletin, website, and youth ministry emails. Please note: All youth gathering and event dates are subject to change. Weekly updates are made in the parish bulletin and via email.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Our youth gatherings and events incorporate faith-sharing, catechesis, activities, games, prayer services, and community service. Youth events include helping at the Parish Festival, carving donated turkeys for Loaves and Fishes, serving at the Crab Feed, attending LA Youth Day, lock-in retreats and more throughout the year.
WHY CHECK IT OUT?
- Meet other Catholic youth from different schools in the Sacramento area.
- Explore and deepen your faith through various activities, events, and retreats.
- Discover ways to serve the parish and local communities through service projects and events.
- Build community…a community that will support you and one that you can have fun, learn, and grow with.
- Discover opportunities to establish and develop meaningful and faith-filled friendships.
- We love to have fun while living out our faith!
REGISTRATION FORM & DIOCESAN YOUTH FORM
In order to fully participate in all youth events, participants must have all necessary forms completed and on file. For information regarding youth ministry, please contact the Religious Education & Youth Ministry Office.